I love shopping. I really always have. I remember being around 4 or 5 years old, going shopping with my mother and my grandmother, and I would always get so excited when it was time for me to get something new. Mostly shoes and clothes would get me the MOST excited. New clothes and shoes will still, to this day, just make me feel good inside. I’m not quite sure what really excites me more than new clothes and shoes. Go ahead, call me materialistic. I just consider it more of a hobby.
My current budget isn’t the most supportive of my hobby, unfortunately. I wanted to share with you all some things on my current wishlist that I’m trying my hardest not to put on my credit card.
- These pink vinyl pants are from http://www.theunicornuniverse.com and I’m obsessed. I’ve been a fan of vinyl pants for about a year now, but this color is just so rare. Wouldn’t you love to rock these with some bomb a$$ heels? Am I right?
- Nike Vapormax are by far my favorite Nike shoe (as of right now, of course). I have two pairs right now one is the multicolor slip on Vapormax and the other pair is the 97 Airmax Vapormax’s in gold. They’re such a comfortable sneaker and I love the way they look! I love this color and I don’t have any sneakers like these! They would be a perfect addition to my collection. (www.finishline.com)
- I know I already told y’all I have two pairs and just listed another pair above these. But I really, really, really want this black pair. I’m in need of a pair of black, fresh sneaks and I believe these are them. I am actually selling some stuff on Poshmark to put the money towards these! (www.finishline.com)
- If you knew me, you’d know I have a legit faux fur collection in my closet. I am soooo grateful the winter season is coming so I can bust out my furs! This red coat would truly be an asset added to my collection. I love the red for the holiday season and I’ve been seeing people with this jacket in different colors on Instagram, but this red is a NEED for me! A need may be a tad bit dramatic, but I really would love to add this coat to my collection. (www.houseofcb.com)
- Last but not least, this black blazer is everything. You can dress it up, you can dress it down…and it would go so well with so much in my closet. Blazers are in and this blazer is just perfection to me. (www.houseofcb.com)