Last weekend was my best friend’s birthday. She decided to have her birthday dinner at the Sugar Factory at Pentagon City. This restaurant was really an experience. There is loud, fun music and their drinks are the best! SO yummy and they’re strong enough that they are worth the price.
The food was decent, but I truly think people go there for the experience. If you have your birthday there you are able to chose a dessert and they come out with sparklers on top of your dessert to the song of your choice and they hype you up as you dance to their birthday song. It was a really fun time in there. We went on a Friday so there was a lot of birthdays also being celebrated that night. It kind of added to the experience though. It was like sharing your birthday with other people in the restaurant. Overall a really good time. Here are some pictures from our time at the Sugar Factory!
Check out my next blog post for outfit details of this night!
The new trend of activated charcoal is always all over my Instagram timeline. I’ve been seeing celebrities and old friends brushing their teeth with activated charcoal. I have to admit I was really skeptical at first. I waited a while to see if anything or anyone talked down on the trend and I just didn’t ever here any negative feedback. I was on Amazon the other day and I stumbled upon an activated charcoal toothpaste. It grabbed my interest and I scrolled through the reviews. People were saying it was working after only one use! I know you can’t believe everything on the internet but Amazon reviews have been trustworthy in my purchases in the past, so I decided to give it a try! I did a little before and after experiment for you guys!
Below I have attached the picture of the activated charcoal toothpaste I purchased.
This is before I used the toothpaste…
And this is after!!!
You can definitely see the difference! With this specific toothpaste it doesn’t have a bad taste and my mouth feels fresh for the rest of the day. I would totally recommend! You can find it on Amazon!
I love shopping. I really always have. I remember being around 4 or 5 years old, going shopping with my mother and my grandmother, and I would always get so excited when it was time for me to get something new. Mostly shoes and clothes would get me the MOST excited. New clothes and shoes will still, to this day, just make me feel good inside. I’m not quite sure what really excites me more than new clothes and shoes. Go ahead, call me materialistic. I just consider it more of a hobby.
My current budget isn’t the most supportive of my hobby, unfortunately. I wanted to share with you all some things on my current wishlist that I’m trying my hardest not to put on my credit card.
- These pink vinyl pants are from http://www.theunicornuniverse.com and I’m obsessed. I’ve been a fan of vinyl pants for about a year now, but this color is just so rare. Wouldn’t you love to rock these with some bomb a$$ heels? Am I right?
- Nike Vapormax are by far my favorite Nike shoe (as of right now, of course). I have two pairs right now one is the multicolor slip on Vapormax and the other pair is the 97 Airmax Vapormax’s in gold. They’re such a comfortable sneaker and I love the way they look! I love this color and I don’t have any sneakers like these! They would be a perfect addition to my collection. (www.finishline.com)
- I know I already told y’all I have two pairs and just listed another pair above these. But I really, really, really want this black pair. I’m in need of a pair of black, fresh sneaks and I believe these are them. I am actually selling some stuff on Poshmark to put the money towards these! (www.finishline.com)
- If you knew me, you’d know I have a legit faux fur collection in my closet. I am soooo grateful the winter season is coming so I can bust out my furs! This red coat would truly be an asset added to my collection. I love the red for the holiday season and I’ve been seeing people with this jacket in different colors on Instagram, but this red is a NEED for me! A need may be a tad bit dramatic, but I really would love to add this coat to my collection. (www.houseofcb.com)
- Last but not least, this black blazer is everything. You can dress it up, you can dress it down…and it would go so well with so much in my closet. Blazers are in and this blazer is just perfection to me. (www.houseofcb.com)
Looking for happy hour outfit ideas? I wanted to share a outfit that I wore out to a happy hour over this past weekend. You can always turn a simple outfit into a steppin’ out outfit…all that matters is the shoes. These are my favorite go-to heeled booties. They’re comfortable and never fail at stepping up my outfits on a night out. I got them last year from Steve Madden.
White Bodysuit: http://www.fashionnova.com
Ripped Jeans: http://www.fashionnova.com
Black Heeled Booties: http://www.stevemadden.com