- Chicken breast
- Cheddar cheese
- Small tortilla wraps
- Hidden Valley Sriracha Ranch
- Onion powder
- Garlic powder
- Tony Chachere’s Creole Seasoning
- Cut your chicken breast into small pieces.
- Season chicken breast chunks on either side with onion powder, garlic powder, and Tony Chachere’s Creole Seasoning.
- Spray frying pan with Pam.
- Cook chicken in the frying pan on medium/high until brown on either side.
5. Put cheddar cheese on the tortilla(s) and then place chicken on top of the cheese once it’s cooked.
6. Heat the wraps in the microwave for 40 seconds.
7. Add Sriracha Ranch on top and enjoy!
(I had green beans on the side as my vegetable because I love green beans!)